Friday, May 30, 2014

The First of Many...

Hello there!

I have never written a blog, but after scouring the web full of blogs on Pinterest, technology training, and all the crazy experience inside (and out) of the classroom, I thought to myself "Why not start a blog?"

I am sure I am not the only person who experiences some of the craziness that is Middle School teaching, and I would love to start networking with other bloggers out there!!  I can't promise to post all the time (in fact, I tend to start a lot of things and end up not finishing them - am I alone in that??), but I can promise to try my best!

So here I am, making my first blog post, of what I hope will turn into, many.  Here's to my adventures that I'm not sure will even take place.  Here's to getting constructive criticism, sharing my ideas, and (hopefully) getting LOTS of new ones to implement!


There are so many teacher blogs out there, so if you are reading this, THANK YOU for coming to my page!!  I hope you come back often to check out what I have to post!!




No comments:

Post a Comment